Saturday 22 October 2011

Sweet night

Falling asleep when I was doing my T&E reports in the middle of the night.When I woke up this morning, my whole body is sore and my shoulder and neck are in great pain.OMG.....
Yesterday was still a busy day. I spent the whole day to do the revision, with the intention to finish all of it before the evening( and again I failed to do it^^,which cause me has to burn the midnight oil).
Even it's Saturday, there're still many customers in the restaurant. It was so crouded!! But I can still handle it( I do think so...).Sasa made me a lemon milk shape and also a coffee..Hmm~~tasty and sweet...She's really nice to me..I feel very lucky to work with her^^
After work, I didnt come back home as usual. Yumi invited me to go over her place, to taste Xin Ling's homemade soup.And we watch the horror movie together^^ Pcing and Xin Ling acted really cute..when they saw the horrible part in the movie...Instead of screaming,they laughed at the terrifying scene ( Girls nowadays have different kind of humour sense)Well, thanks to them, I have a really wonderful and sweet night.Thanks yar,girls^^

No comments:

Post a Comment