Wednesday 7 March 2012

IT JUST CAN'T STOP RAINING!!!

When I was a child, I love the rain. I love to heard the sound of rain that is so soothing and natural, sniff at the fresh and clean air after rain, watching the rain splashing down on the street as if the crystal of clear and pure falling down onto the earth , it seem to me as if it is a gift from the God.
But now,not anymore, I hate to be alone in the rain. The grumbling sound of thunder and bolts of lightning keep striking at my heart, as if trying to dig out all the painful memories that I tried so hard to bury it in the deepest abyss of my heart. The rain remind me of that very days,the very painful and oppresing 72 hours. The tears that I swallowed and accumulated during those days, keep oozing out of my eyes sockets. The pain that I choose to endure silently and tried so hard to ignored all the time, are magnified and tearing my soul apart.
God,could u just show me some mercy? Can everything go back to the way it was? I cant stand it anymore. I dont want to see those people that I know and care for lying in the coffin, with their eyes closing,and the tears of everyone that I love and care is breaking my heart into pieces. I hate this bleak and cold weather,which wash away all the passion and hopes in my heart.
The wound never fully recover, I never had chance and enough time to heal it completely, as destiny keep making fun of me, and God of Death keep taking away the person i know,trying to mess up my life.
The sweeter the memories the more they hurt.
The more thick and deep cuts it leaves in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment