Tuesday 6 March 2012

THE RAIN

Like usual,riding on my ebike, i went to the school. It was spitting, and i thought i could make it to school before the rain poured down. But I was wrong, once I was out of the hostel compound, the rain suddenly poured down and keep splashing on my skin, and the worst,my eyes. I could hardly open my eyes, the rain was hitting at a fast speed onto my poor eyes without any merciness.
I had no other choice,but to get shelter at the university guard house. I didnt dare to enter the guard house, as I know how dangerous and risky it could be.
I squated outside the guard house, trying my best to use my hand to cover my body ,and hide my head in between my knees. It was freezing cold. The rain keep splashing on me, i could heard the rough wind and cars passed by. Part of me hope that someone could stop and give me a hand. But no one did. I was so afraid, and lonely. I was helpless, and destitute of hopes. After 30 minutes, one of the guard who saw me ask me to take shelter in the guard house. I was out of choice.I'm on the verge of breaking down.I would hold on to any straw of hope,in this kind of circumstances.
 But just 5 seconds later, i soon regret that i took his offer. There are 6 guards in the small guard house. And I am the only girl inside. Fear loom large in my mind. Sitting there alone to wait the rain to stop, I cant help but feeling depressed and rejected.I had lost the one that would care and love me unconditionally,the one that will put my safety and feeling before himself. My parents were getting older and weaker, and one day they will leave me like he did. And so did everyone that love and care for me. I feel alienated and desperate. Tears stinging the corner of my eyes. I tried my best to hold back the tears. It took me a long while to recover , thanks to the company of a kind friend.
However,just at this very night, I got the news, that my uncle had passed away. Like my life was not miserable enough, the destiny , again, showed me the cruelty of reality, and crushed down the weak barrier that I took so much effort to built to protect my own fragile soul and broken heart. What had I did, to deserve such a harse and cruel fate? to endure such a inhuman hardship?to experience such a heartbreaking feeling????

No comments:

Post a Comment